The latest release is January 20, 2009 (0.6.20090117). Now available from AMO.
New in this version:
- For the add-on StumbleUpon, adds styling of the SU message notification and reply bar (which appears over a page sent to you by another user after you click the incoming message icon in the SU toolbar).
- For the add-on Tab Mix Plus, restores the appearance of the "New Tab" button in the tab strip. This was broken in the previous NNL release by rules added to handle the Fx3.1beta2 new tab button.
- For the add-on Sxipper, adds more rules to finish restoring usability to its Training dialog.
- Extends restart button styling to the Quick Restart add-on. (Thanks NGamer for pointing that out.)
- Adds styling to the Fx3.1 beta2 "certificate error" page.
- Updates notifications.css to assign icons in the info, warning and critical states. Adds file icons/error-16.png (by duplicating file icons/blacklisting_favicon.png) for use in notification bars. This handles the new-for-3.0.5 about:rights notification bar, which is type="info". This is basically a late catch-up with some Fx3 changes.
- Adds (but doesn't yet use) global/icons/sslWarning.png
- From netError.css, removes -moz-background-clip: padding from the main #errorPageContainer (because on Fx3.1b2, was a gap between background and border at the inside of corners).
- In menulist.css, removes border coloring from .menulist-compact. This isn't used in Firefox, but Thunderbird uses it in the Compose window.
- A couple sekrit undercover changes for Tbird 2 compatibility.
Special thanks to Clint Bell, Jon Connelly, Dean (NinjaTek), DMCrimson, Shingoshi and everyone else for bug reports and help with testing.